Technology has reached this type of stage that cellular phone tracking can be as simple as sending a text. Actually that’s virtually all mobile tracking programs do to discover the whereabouts of a mobile phone parental control app. The machine, by calculating the time it requires for the signal to achieve the device from the air mast and comparing the time with two other masts, can provide a pretty close indication of the mobile phone’s location.
This really is obviously not as accurate as GPS tracking systems but as long as the mobile is started up, with an acceptable signal and it is near three cellular phone masts, you will get an excellent indication. Results is as close as 100m in large city centres and as far ranging as 5 km in spacious moorland with little network coverage. This, however, will become more accurate if an individual moves around through the day and the device can more accurately calculate the position.
So what are the main legal uses that cellular phone tracking can be put to?
1) Keeping an eye fixed on children and teenagers – most kids are rarely from their cellular phone, constantly texting and checking social network sites cell phone spyware, so discovering wherever they’re shouldn’t prove too difficult. It provides you with reassurance, develop trust and help you discover them when providing the expected taxi service.
2) Looking in on elderly relatives. Age effects us all sooner or later and nothing can be more worrying than an independent elderly relative who insists on travelling about, worse still those people with early dementia or Alzheimer’s who can become forgetful and confused. A simple check online can make sure they’ve not gone walkabout, or if they’ve taken a visit it is possible to track them down.
3) Car or cellular phone tracking – leaving your phone in the automobile can turn it into an unplanned tracking device so it is possible to find it in a busy car park or should it or your car or truck be stolen you can pinpoint its location.
4) Navigation – one of many hardest means of giving someone directions is once they do not know where they are. Cellular phone tracking means you can identify their position and straightaway put them back on track. It can also be ideal for picking up or meeting people if you are not familiar with the surroundings. Just check online and you can put yourself within shouting distance.
5) Emergencies – car crash, domestic accident or injury whilst exploring the great outdoors, phone tracking can provide emergency services by having an exact fix on your position. Even narrowing your local area down to a couple of kilometers in the wide-open countryside could eventually save valuable hours to find you during an emergency.